Another blogger hack tips for today is customize the footer on Blogger platform. Sometime you will need a lot of space to add some content in your footer. By default, blogger only has one column footer.
If you go to Blogger Dashboard and Layout section, you will see that the footer only have one Add a Gadget element that has the same width like total width of the blog.
But do you know that you can customize this footer into more than one columns footer like below
Incoming search terms:
- blogger footer
- remove dotted line footer blogger
- how to make footer in blogger
- how to create a footer in blogger
- how to create a footer on blogger
- how to get 8 columns in blogger footer
- how to have more than 3 gadget on blogger footer
- how to make 3 gadgets in one line blogger
- remove dotted footer blogger css
- how to create a footer for blogger