Today is sunday. So, i am relaxing myself today. I done several things in my Mac OS X, i remove all unused application on my Dock, i change my wallpaper background, i arrange bookmarks in my Firefox and i open and check my Address Book. When i check my Address Book, it is completely a mess. Couple months ago, i synced my Address Book with Yahoo. I found a lot of name that are not standard. So today, i decide to delete all my contact in Address Book, except several people data that i manually input. And i suddenly thought that it might be better if I sync my Address Book with Facebook. So i googling about How to Sync Facebook Data with my Address Book. And i found this amazing tools on Google. It called AddressBookSync. This is a free software that created by Dan Auclair.
AddressBookSync is a free Mac OS X application to download profile pictures and other Facebook data to Address Book cards. This is a handy tool to keep your contacts’ pictures updated if you have numerous Facebook friends in your Mac OS X Address Book.
Incoming search terms:
- import facebook contacts to mac contacts
- import facebook contacts to mac address book
- add facebook contacts to address book mac
- mac os x address book facebook sync
- import facebook contacts to address book mac
- facebook book
- facebook mac os x photo contact
- osx import contacts facebook
- not all my facebook contacts on mac
- address book software free download