Jerez Spanish GP 2010 Result : Jorge Lorenzo beat Pedrosa in the last lap
Oh No….. Rossi beaten this time. Seems the injury make Rossi not at his best perfomance this time.
Jorge Lorenzo gain victory in Spain MotoGP, beating Dani Pedrosa after the conquest of Valentino Rossi. Lorenzo’s really amazing because he makes big changes around the last seven laps. After passing Rossi who looked not at his best perfomance, he has made Pedrosa very disappointing because he has almost won the race.
In the last three laps Lorenzo was closer to Pedrosa, who from the start was not overtaken the other drivers. After failing on several occasions, Lorenzo finally managed to beat the Repsol Honda rider was on the last lap! Lorenzo was also collected his first victory this season, after the first series in Qatar only a runner-up Rossi. Pedrosa should be satisfied with two podiums at Jerez, and fail to lift the Honda to the top.As for Rossi, who started from fourth position, is entitled to occupy third place, but its position in the standings, dropped to the order of two under Lorenzo.
Spanish GP Results:
1. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 17 538 seconds 45 minutes
2. Dani Pedrosa Honda + 0543
3. Valentino Rossi Yamaha + 0890
4. Nicky Hayden Ducati 9015 +
5. Casey Stoner Ducati + 10 034
6. Andrea Dovizioso Honda + 23 144
7. Mika Kallio Ducati Pramac + 34 489
8. Marco Melandri Honda Gresini + 34 687
9. Randy de Puniet Honda LCR + 36 160
10. Suzuki + 36 791 Alvaro Bautista
11. Gresini Honda’s Marco Simoncelli + 37 155
12. Colin Edwards Tech 3 Yamaha + 38 260
13. Hector Barbera Aspar Ducati + 38 371
14. Hiroshi Aoyama Honda + 1m02.052 Interwetten
15. Aleix Espargaro Pramac Ducati + 3 laps
Did not finish
Ben spies Tech 3 Yamaha 7 laps
Loris Capirossi Suzuki 2 laps