How to solve missing Adsense Gadget and disappeared Adsense Tab on Monetize in Blogger
Recently I found a problem on my blogger blog. This is just a small problem but quite annoying for me. I miss the option to Add a Adsense Gadget feature in the layout screen on Blogger. Usually if we click Design and click Add a Gadget there will be 20 gadget choices on popup. But one of my blog has only 19 gadget choice (and the missing gadget is Adsense Gadget). The same thing happen when i click Monetize on Blogger menu, there only one tab shown which is Amazon Associates. All Adsense tab like Adsense Overview and Adsense For Feeds is missing.
After query some search on Google and Blogger help, i couldn’t find any answer to solve this problem. And then i tried to check my blog setting more deeply. And the problem is solved. So if you have the same problem with me, just read this guide below.
There is 3 way of possibility to solve this problem :
1. Clear browser chace
Thanks for the tips from BlogKnowHow. This tricks works for several people. I don’t know is this the bug on Blogger or not. But what you need to do is clear your chace on your browser. For Internet Explorer just go to Tools menu>Internet Options. On General tab click Delete Files… from the Temporary Internet Files section. For Mozilla Firefox just go to Tools, and click Clear Recent History. Choose Cookies and Chace and click Clear Now.
2. Language Options
Honestly this is the problem made my blogger missing Adsense feature on Blogger. Google Adsense seems doesn’t support other language beside English. One of my blog use Indonesian Language. So to solve the problem, just change the language into English again. Just go to Settings on Blogger menu and then click Formatting. Try to change the Language into English and try to add gadget again on Design Layout. The Adsense gadget will appear normally (Adsense gadget appear again) and the Adsense tab will appear normally in Monetize section.
3. Restore your original template
If 2 step above didn’t work, so the problem must be on the template. One of the reason why this problem occured is because some people modified their template code. So you can try to restore your original template, and hopefully it works.
I think this 3 step will solve your problem. Hope this guide can help you…
Incoming search terms: