How to Solve Limited Wifi Connection in Windows 10
After see the Windows 10 free upgrade pop up in my laptop, today i decide to update my Windows to Windows 10. The installation goes smooth and no problem occured. But after installation is finished, i found a huge problem that almost make me to downgrade again to Windows 8. That’s the connectivity problem. It’s said Limited. I can connect to the router, but it always say “No Internet Access“. After searching some solution and have some trial to solve the problem, i found a effective way to solve this problem.
1. Just click Device Manager by right click on the Start Menu
2. Look for Network adapters and choose your Wireless Network Adapter. Right click and choose Properties
3. Enter the Driver tab and click Update Driver
4. Click Browse my computer for driver software
5. Click let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
7. Wifi Connection is already available. The problem solved