How to Solve Bad Request Error 400 when Accessing Website
Today, when i browsing the internet, it suddenly appear error message “Bad Request” and “Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit” when i try to download a file from Ziddu.com. If this happen, you don’t have to be panic. Because, it’s very easy to solve this problem.
Error 400 Bad Request actually happen because of form problem, so the request will be ignored by the website server. The error message is caused by the “cookie” of your accessed website. The problem was due to a cookie that has become corrupted. I am not sure how this can happen. The easiest solution is to delete all your cookies, but here is the best way to solve that specific issue. This is the step by step guide how to solve the problem.
For Chrome Users :
1. Click Preferences for Mac users (Settings for Windows users)
2. Click Show advanced settings…
3. Click Content settings…
4. Click All cookies and site data…
5. Search the website you encountered the problem and delete it (click x button on the right of the list). Try to access the website again. The problem is solved
For Firefox Users :
1. Click Preferences for Mac users (Options for Windows users)
2. Click remove individual cookies.
3. Search the website you encountered the problem and click remove Cookie. Try to access the website again. The problem is solved