How to link your Twitter Tweet to Facebook Wall
Facebook and Twitter are two largest social media in the world today. Recorded in early 2012, Facebook was still leading as the biggest social media with 845 million active users. Meanwhile, Twitter follows in second place with 140 million active users. I am also an active user in both of them. For those of you who do not have enough time to update the status of both social media, of course, you was thinking it would be good if Facebook and Twitter can combined. So you just need to update one of social media status. It is very easy to do. Just follow step by step guide i wrote below.
- Go to http://twitter.com and click on face image on top right corner of Screen. Then click Settings
- Click Profile on the menu on the left
- Look for Post your Tweets to Facebook in the bottom of your Profile. Then Click the button.
- A new window will come out and Twitter will try to make a link to your Facebook. Click Log In with Facebook and your Twitter is already connected to Facebook.
- When finished, click Save Changes.
Incoming search terms:
- twitter facebook png
- twitter and facebook png
- how to link twitter to facebook wall
- how to link twiter with facebook
- twiter and facebook combined images
- Twitter and facebook combined images
- twitter and facebook logo combined