Yesterday, i just installed Corel Draw Applications in my Windows 10. After installation, nothing wrong happens. But today when i turn on my computer and start to work, there is an annoying problem that occurs. The Applications Start Menu in the left side of the Windows 10 can’t be clicked. And the worse part is Cortana also can’t be clicked. Because of this, i can’t open programs that i didn’t put in the Taskbar or Desktop before. After searching for some solutions, i found a really good suggestion. Thanks to Web Developer Meer for their useful post. The solution to fix this is really simple.
2. Right Click on HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and click on “Permissions”
4. Click on “Add”.
5. Click on “Advanced”.
6. Click on “Find Now”.
7. You will see in the “Search Results” -> “ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES”.
8. Double click on it and in “Select Users or Groups” You will see it in “Enter the Object name to select”.
9. Click “Ok”.
10. Now you will see “ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES” in “Group or User Names:” list. Click on it.
11. Click on “Allow” -> “Read”. and Click Ok
12. Close Registry Editor. No need to restart.
13. Click on your apps All of them should be working.