How to Convert Word Document or HTML Page into PDF File
There are a lot of my friend ask me about how to convert office document (word, excel or powerpoint), image or HTML page into PDF file. For you who using Mac OS X, it is very easy to do this. You don’t have to install anything on Mac OS X to make it happen. But if you are using Windows, then there are several steps you must do before can save document, image or HTML file into PDF file. To make it clear i will give you step by step guide how to Convert Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Document, Image or HTML Page into PDF File both in Mac OS X and in Windows.
How to Convert Office Document or HTML File into PDF File in Mac OS X
You don’t need to install anything in Mac OS X. All you need to do is click File > Print on your application and there is a PDF button on the bottom of the Print dialog. I’ll give you an example if you want to convert a document that you open in Microsoft Word for Mac into PDF File.
1. Click File > Print
3. Name your File and Click Save.
4. It’s Done
It’s very easy, right? For another application, it’s exactly the same. Just click on File > Print and follow the above procedure.
How to Convert Office Document, HTML File into PDF File in Windows
If you are using Windows as your Operating System, you need to install a software to convert file into PDF. The software i have been using for my Windows is CutePDF Writer. This is free simple software to give PDF converter functionality just like Mac OS X.
1. First you can download the CutePDF Writer from this link.
2. Install the software
Uncheck Install the Ask Toolbar and make Ask my default search provider and Make Ask.com my browser home page and news tabs page. Click Next and then click Install.
Then there will be a Dialog like below
Click Yes and The installation will be running.
If you found an error during the installation, make sure your Firewall is turned off before the installation.
3. After the installation is done. You can convert all kind of documents into PDF file just by using File > Print (exactly the same like Mac OS X).
4. Choose CutePDF Writer from Printer Name and click Ok.
5. Name your File and Click Save.
Incoming search terms:
- convert html file into office in win
- converting a document into a PDF why and how?
- how to change pdf document to microsoft windows
- mac os word notebook
- os x html to pdf
- word document into a pdf file